We all need to work to run our homes but what should one do if you don’t have the required experience or qualification. Fear not because we got you covered check out these amazing High paying jobs without a degree or experience which you can do without any expertise or qualifications. You just have to be a high school graduate.
List of 10 Best High Paying Jobs without a Degree or Experience
|Part Time Jobs||Income|
|Real Estate Agent||$30303-$227211|
|School Bus Driver||$16404-$39883|
|18 Wheel Truck Driver||$27528-$67393|
|Human Resources Assistant||$23602-$45591|
|Entry Level Oil Field Officer||$19000-$45000|
Annual Salary: up to $16918-$4632
It’s a great opportunity if you have a valid driving license. Nearly all big and small companies and stores need delivery men. The good thing is you don’t need to have any prior experience to get this type of job. There are many chances of better opportunities as well.
- It is perfect for people who want to work outdoors.
- It’s easy to get into this career.
- Not for people who want to teach others.
- Long working hours
Income: up to $21903-$47898
To get this job your oral skills should be good. If you are good at public dealing then this job is the right one for you. You just need a high school diploma to start as a tax collector and with the passage of time-based on your performance; you can get promoted as well.
- You get commission by the percentage of the amount you have recovered for the company.
- If you are doing good there are chances of being promoted.
- You sometimes need to harass people.
- If you don’t get your required target you will be terminated.
Income: up to $19920-$59922
If you are an early riser it’s a good job for you as you get to work few hours daily starting at dawn. But one advantage is that you get almost all holidays off.
- The working hours are relatively less.
- You get almost all holidays off.
- A hands-on job you are required to work by hand.
- The starting time is very early in the morning.
Income: up to $17110-$66662
The earning opportunities are numerous, but to start as a taxi driver you need to get taxi license as well as a driving license.
- It’s a full time job once you get a license you can easily find rides.
- You are not stuck behind a desk and you get to meet new people as well.
- Running a taxi isn’t an easy job you have to pay for a lot of expenses as well which tends to cut your income.
- It’s a very stressful job especially if you live in a big city.
Income: up to $13085-$47298
To be a bartender you don’t need any formal training but if you have been to a bartending school it will come in handy. As being behind the bar can be very hectic as well because you get to deal with all sorts of different people. But overall it’s a good job in which you get to enjoy a lot as well.
- It’s a very high paying job without a degree or experience.
- You get to enjoy your job.
- Due to stress sometimes you can mess up the changes and then the difference has to be filled by your own pocket.
- You have to mask your emotions as you deal with drunk people so, you have to be very cooperative and friendly.
Income: up to $30303-$227211
Generally, no experience is required but it gives you upper hand if you have taken the 60 days real estate agent course. Generally, it works on the commission system means the more you sell the more you can earn. Overall it’s one of high paying jobs without a degree or experience.
- Due to the commissions, you get to earn quite a handsome amount.
- You are an independent contractor and own your own business.
- It’s a risky business because the property you purchased can decline as well.
- You have to be available whenever your clients want you.
Income: up to $16404-$39883
For this job you have to be extra patient because you will be dealing with school kids. No previous experience is needed you just need to have a clean police record. One of the greatest benefits of this job is that you just need to drive two times a day plus you will get all the holidays the students have
- The working hours are really short.
- You get all the holidays off which the school has.
- It can be annoying as you dealing with school going kids.
- You have to be extra punctual.
Income: up to $27528-$67393
These are High paying jobs without a degree or experience but the majority of your time will be spending away from home on highways. The trucking companies provide you with lots of benefits and also give you training and assistance in getting a commercial driving license.
- It is perfect for people who like staying outdoors.
- You get full freedom and it’s one of the best high paying jobs without a degree or experience as well.
- Your family life gets disturbed.
- Due to long hours of driving, you can get backaches and one more con is that you have to sleep in the truck.
Income: up to $23602-$45591
Your basic duty is to assist the human resource personals by keeping a track of all the company’s employees. They are high paying jobs and there are chances that you can end up becoming a manager if you get the right training, qualifications and experience.
- You get to interact with a lot of people.
- It is a High paying jobs without a degree or experience and the jobs are always available in the market.
- There is a huge amount of workload.
- The job is very stressful as you get to deal with other people’s problems.
Income: up to $19000-$45000
Due to high demands of oil, there’s always an opening available in oil and gas companies. For the post of data entry, they usually don’t require any prior experience a high school diploma is enough to get you started. These jobs have great opportunities as you get to travel around the world and also get good salaries and other benefits.
- It’s a High paying job without a degree or experience.
- You get to enjoy a lot of benefits like; life insurance, medical, travelling fare coverage etc.
- You get to travel to different countries too.
- You have to stay on a rig in some remote area.
- It’s a very risky job as there’s a life threat.